Spring Break

This spring break was far from fun. It was worse than the one where I got my wisdom teeth out and spent the week being sick as can be. But that is life sometimes and there will be plenty of opportunities and fun vacations another time. Our dishwasher flooded and ruined our kitchen floor, our dog passed away, and Beckett is teething like mad. Last night was the first time since he was born that I was up most of the night with him. I think that's pretty good considering he is almost 8 months old, but I don't care to repeat it again so I have stocked up on every teething remedy possible. I even took him to the doctor this morning to rule out an ear infection. 

Even amongst all the crappy things that happened, the week ended on a good note. It was so fun spending all day, every day with Beckett. Yesterday my awesome father in-law and brother in-law came and helped Mark lay tile in our kitchen. My house currently looks like a construction zone, but hopefully we will finish it soon and start putting things back together. We also got to go to the Logan temple for a beautiful wedding. And finally, it was conference weekend. What better way to end a rough week than by listening to the very uplifting and wonderful messages. 

Scroll to the bottom to watch a video of Beckett laughing. If that can't cheer me up, I don't know what will. 



0 comments: