10 Months Old


It suddenly hit me how close Nolan is to being a year old! He pulls himself up on everything, and mimics sounds that we make. He's going to be walking and talking before I know it! His favorite things are sucking on hoodie strings, putting anything in his mouth except a binky, trains, drinking out of cups, jumping on the tramp, and wresting with his dad and brother. 

Sleeping
He's still in between 2 and 3 naps. He seems to like taking 2 long naps on the days I work and he is away from home, but at home he seems to take three 45 minute naps. He sleeps from 7:00-7:00 most nights, but he still wakes 2-3 times. I used to think that he would be sleeping a solid 12 hours soon, I don't think that will happen until I stop nursing. 

Eating
The little guy still only has 2 bottom teeth, so eating solids is still a challenge. His favorites are apples, strawberries, bananas, yogurt, and bread. He can feed the baby food pouches to himself and just mastered the sippy cup. 

Nursing
I plan to keep nursing until he is a year old. He nurses 4-5 time a day and usually twice during the night. 

Stats
Last time we were at the doctor he was still in the 95th percentile for weight and height and weighed 23 pounds. 


0 comments: