Highlights of the Week

  • The wedding pictures I did at the Salt Lake Temple Wednesday were so fun. I took the day off of work so I could photograph at the temple and reception in Oakley. Weddings are much more stressful than family pictures. If you ruin family pictures it's not good, but if you ruin someone's wedding pictures it's terrible. You only get one chance! 
  • I was not 100% successful in using my little calorie counter, but I was successful part of the time! Once I knew I went over for the day, I avoided putting in the info so I didn't have to see how much I suck! There were some days that went really well though, the scale even told me so. 
  • I organized our closet and took a giant bag of clothes to Plato's Closet. I made $15.00 and found a $40.00 dress I had been eyeing a few months ago at Target for $10.00.
  • I also took a little trip to the mall and brought home several surprises for Mark..... and myself of course.
  • We bought our tickets for Hunger Games next weekend! 
  • Mark found $200.00 in a desk drawer that has been secretly hiding there since October. Luckiest Saturday ever! 
  • This does not fall under the "highlight" category; in fact, it's a definite lowlight... Apparently my car has been out of alignment for some time. My fairly new tires are smooth as a baby's bottom on the insides, with decent tread left on the outside. After going to 3 different places to trying to figure out the best thing to do, I was so stressed my face broke into 900 insta-zits. As is tradition for me in car dealerships and repair shops, I broke into tears. The people there were so nice, talked me through my options, didn't press me to buy tires from them, and made me feel like I was part of their family. I'm sending them cookies.
  • We discovered a new favorite restaurant in Salt Lake and have been there twice in the past three days. Restaurant review coming soon. 
  • Remember moments like this one below? It's called summer, and it's coming our way!


0 comments: