Models Needed

Remember this post when I said I didn't want to do wedding pictures? I take it back, 100%. I really want to give wedding and engagement pictures a try. If you know anyone that is working on a budget I'm cheap, and by cheap I mean free haha. I'm just having so much fun right now and I think I just need a lot of practice before I can charge!

I also have an idea for some super fun pictures..... Halloween Costume Photo Shoot. How fun would it be to have kids in their halloween costume with the beautiful fall weather and the leaves that are changing colors? If you're interested in these or any other pictures let me know!

6 comments:

Birdy said...

Hey Jamie. My sister would probably love a Halloween costume photo shoot. I dunno. Text me and I'll give you her #. (801)635-7990. This is Britt, from Vista, p.s. ;)

Emily said...

Jamie, I might have to have you do some pictures for us sometime! And by us I mean probably Noah... because I am prego and fat! haha. It would be way fun to have some of him in his Halloween costume, if I can find him a costume. Let me know if you would like to do it and maybe we could figure out a time. Thanks!

P.S. I really like the pictures that you have posted. You are very talented!

Shantay said...

I am already pretty booked as far as modeling to be on the Honey Oh's box but I think I could give you an hour of my time!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Dane doesn't have a costume yet, but when he does we'd love some pictures in it!

Aly K said...

I am very interested!

Jamie Walker said...

I would love to do all of these! I'm super flexible so just give me a call 435-640-5976