New Music

I recently got this little guy for my birthday (thanks Mom!). A new iPod means new music.... but sometimes I get in a slump and can't find good music for what seems like forever. Does that happen to you? It's terrible. Especially when I drive almost 2 hours a day I need new music to keep me going! In case this happens to you I would like to share some of my favorite songs lately. And if you want to share any with me you think I might like I would be more than happy.

Chill

Blue Bird- Sara Bareilles
Worrisome Heart- Melody Gardot
Autumns Monologue- From Autumn to Ashes
No More- Flipsyde
If I Die Young- The Band Perry
Illusion- VNV Nation
September- Kalai
Everlasting Light- The Keys
Happy Ending- Mika
Circles- Mofro
Your Love Will Never Change- Dave Barnes
Sideways- Citizen Cope
I Try- Ben Taylor
Almost Everything- Wakey!Wakey!

Good For Working Out

Don't Let Me Fall- B.O.B
Train- Flipsyde
In the Morning- Junior Boys
Rock What You've Got- Superchick
City- Hollywood Undead (Make sure you get the edited version)
Prelude- AFI
Welcome to the World- Kevin Rudolf
Come Baby Come- K7

1 comments:

Shantay said...

Where is the 90's music???