Who Wears Tight Pants?

Last week Mark and I went hiking to Cecret Lake up Little Cottonwood Canyon. 


I swear every girl we passed was wearing black leggings. Tonight I was at the store and I saw so many people wearing them. It's one thing to wear leggings with a skirt, long sweater, or super long shirt.... cute cute cute. But leggings with a little t-shirt? Ladies! Do you know what your bums look like?? You might as well wear just tights, or nothing at all! Cover up! The worst is the women I keep seeing at the gym wearing them..... wedgy town! Sorry if I've offended you because you keep wearing short shirts and leggings, but someone needed to tell you that those are way too tight to wear as pants. Your welcome.

School pictures were last week. I received 4 little stickers with my picture on them today. To avoid any embarrassment I sneakily put them into my wallet to dispose of later. Tonight when Mark got out my checkbook to send Questar our utility bill, he discovered them as I was yelling from the other room... "don't look in my wallet!" Below is our bill that Questar will be receiving shortly. In case you can't see.... my face is saying "I love Questar". Thanks Mark.


Worst of all there are still 3 stickers left and I don't know what Mark has done with them, I'm sure I'll find them soon enough.

4 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Thanks Jamie!! I hate seeing women wearing those as well. Good luck with the sticker pictures. Mark can be scarey

Morgan Thompson said...

LOVE the Questar bill! They will enjoy getting that. Good luck finding the other pictures:) hah!

JoHanna said...

ah ha ha ha! Mark will always keep you laughing and guessing!

Hollie said...

I know what you mean about the leggings. I have a girl in class who wears just a little t-shirt with them, and they are kind of shear. If she doesn't wear them, she wears the shortest shorts she can find. The worst is our teacher makes us sit on the ground and when she goes to sit down in front of you there is nothing you don't see. She also doesn't wear a bra. My friend and I have nicknamed her the nudist :) Good luck with Mark. Whatever you can imagine is most humiliating, I am sure that is where you will find your photo :)