7 Month Old Summary

Last month 6 months old sounded so little to me, but now 7 months old sounds so old! We are definitely on a regular routine/schedule now. I know what most days will bring, and even most nights.  For all the crusty stink eye faces he pulled when he was littler, he is now a very smiley dude. I know it won't always be funny, but for now I giggle when Beckett and Nolan "fight" over a toy, or Beckett screams because Nolan pulls his hair. Beckett is a little rough with him sometimes, but most of the time he is just trying to get him to smile or laugh. And I don't know if there is anything that makes me happier than seeing them laugh and play together. 

Eating
Nolan nurses or has a bottle 5 times a day, and usually 2-3 times after he has gone to bed for the night. He has baby food at dinner time, and sometimes raw fruits or vegetables to gum on while I'm cooking or doing dishes. 

Sleeping
Nolan takes 3 naps a day..... all of which are still 45 minutes. Once in a blue moon he'll take a 90 minute nap, but it is rare. He puts himself to sleep at night, and sometimes for naps. He sleeps from 7-7 which I LOVE. I usually feed him once before I go to bed around 10 and then he still wakes up around 1 and 4. I know he is big enough to make it through the night without eating, but for now it's less energy to get up with him than to night wean. It's working for us and I'm not at all stressed about changing it. 

Skills
Rolls from back to tummy and tummy to back. He has just barely started pushing up on his arms in a semi push up position. He sits like a pro. His favorite thing to say is "dadadadadada". 

Stats
21 lbs
95th percentile for height and 95th percentile for weight
18 months shirts and 12 month pants











0 comments: