Trampoline- 38 Weeks


The nice weather got the best of us and we ended up buying a trampoline this week. I don't think I'll regret it though. It's been up for 2 days and we've already had picnics on it, endless games, and I've never heard Beckett laugh so hard or so long in his life. Excuse the pictures of Beckett's bad hair cut. Curly hair is a struggle: too long and he looks like a girl/cries every morning when I have to spray it with water and brush it. Too short and it won't lay flat or go curly. It just kind of pokes out everywhere. 

Anyway, back to the trampoline. I haven't been on it too much, but I'm curious if I just did like 3 really high bounces if I would go in to labor? I'm tempted to try, but haven't for fear of peeing my pants..... and going into labor too early. My doctor told me that I can be induced anytime after 39 weeks. That would be this Monday! I've never wanted to be induced, but once she said that I was suddenly really tempted to at least consider it. I went home and did a little research, but decided against it. As much as I'm ready to have this baby, I think it's really important to let him stay in there as long as possible. I'm sure everyone around me is ready too because I have been gruuuuumpy. I found myself getting some serious road rage yesterday, which never happens to me. And basically I  just had a general feeling of wanting to punch anyone/anything. Today I channeled my grouchiness into house cleaning so at least I got some good use out of it. 

0 comments: