4th of July

Our 4th of July weekend was a whirlwind of driving, playing, swimming, and sugar consumption. Beckett and I went kayaking with my family at Butterfly Lake. I was surprised at how well he did, and now we're looking into getting our own kayaks! My parents watched (and spoiled) Beckett Thursday evening and all day Friday while I did some family and wedding photography. Mark and I then went to "Symphony Under the Stars" at Snow Basin. It's an incredible venue and the music was wonderful. The next morning we went to the Oakley parade where Beckett was in heaven as candy was practically raining on him. The afternoon was spent doing the annual giant slip n' slide and water fight with the Walkers. Beckett stayed up until 10 for the first time ever to watch the fireworks. 

Today we are recovering, cleaning up the house, and preparing for potty training 101 tomorrow. My calendar is is blocked out for the week, and I'm praying that it will go well!





0 comments: