San Francisco

One of the upsides to having Mark travel a lot for work is that sometimes we get to go with him! San Francisco was an awesome ending to Spring Break. Like usual, Beckett was a good little traveler. He slept on both plane flights, did great in the car, and slept well at the hotel. The only downside is, just like our last trip, he got motion sickness and threw up..... both times after riding the air train at the San Francisco Airport. I'm just grateful it wasn't on the plane. Thanks to Urbanspoon we ate too good and way too much. Pictures of people's vacation food always nauseates me so I didn't take my camera near any restaurants, but my extra tight pants today are proof that we ate well. We spent a few hours in downtown San Francisco at the Wharf and that was enough for us. We went running for the hills to escape the crowds and discovered the most beautiful town: Half Moon Bay. I've never wanted to move to California before, but I would move there. The quiet little bay nestled next to the mountains felt more like foggy Oregon. We hiked the Maverick's Cliffs and enjoyed the afternoon playing at Grey Whale Cove. The pictures tell the rest of the story.... 























































0 comments: