Wheeler Creek Trail

It's almost time to go back to work and I didn't do yoga once or clean my blinds. Now that I know I'm not going to be working everyday this year my summer to-do list is turning into a fall and winter to-do list. Ahhhh darn you procrastination. The worst part is I'm starting to go a little stir crazy, but I'm not putting that energy to good use because it's hard to get things done and keeping track of Beckett. It's just easier to take him out places when he is awake, and accomplish what little I can at home during naps.

Yesterday was the first day of nursing only morning and night. Good bye nursing bra! Good bye boob pads! Hello freedom! 

Beckett's latest thing is hitting and hair pulling. I'm trying to teach him "no" and "be soft", but he just thinks everything is so funny. Especially pulling the fake moss stuff out of my house plant. I swear the more stern my voice is, the bigger his smile. I just keep redirecting him and hopefully he will get it soon. 

The other evening we hiked up Wheeler Creek, packed dinner, and even Otter Pops. The air was cool and every once in a while I could smell the pine trees. It made me very excited for fall..... cooler weather, the smell of cinnamon candles, fuzzy jackets, and crunchy leaves. 


1 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like such a fun family outing! and I'm with you on the whole procrastination thing- I am the queen :) Also...Beckett sure is a handsome little fellow :)