First Longboard Ride


Beckett's first two teeth finally broke through this week! He throws an absolute fit if I try to see or feel them, but they are definitely there. He is back to his normal happy self and sleeping like a champ.... which means I am sleeping like a champ too. Our trees have blossomed these beautiful pink flowers and when the wind blows it looks like pink snow is falling. I've never really enjoyed yard work before, but today I really began to love it. Our yard needs a ridiculous amount of work to get it where we want it, but I'm starting to get excited about being outside and digging in the dirt. Beckett sat in the grass for almost an hour and watched us work. He is a little unsure about the grass's pokiness, but seems to like it. Soon he will be crawling all over our yard I'm sure!


1 comments:

Walter said...

Our trees have blossomed these beautiful pink flowers and when the wind blows it looks like pink snow is falling. I've never really enjoyed yard ... longboardpink.blogspot.com