Wrist Chub


Please take a moment to pause in awe of this child's wrist fat roll. Unbelievable. 

I'm starting to think our rather expensive trip to Babie's R' Us yesterday was a waste. After testing out all the teething toys I purchased, he ended up just preferring a frozen wash cloth. And after unsuccessfully attempting to get him to take a nap in his new sleep sack, I've decided it isn't worth it and we're going to stick with swaddling a while longer. I don't know what I'm going to do... he is going to be ten years old and I'll still have to swaddle him every night! I'll just lay a bedspread on the ground and roll him up in it like a burrito. 

Tomorrow is his four month appointment. I didn't feel this way about his two month shots, but for some reason I'm super nervous. At two months he was fairly unaware of his surroundings, was easy to soothe, and he slept a lot. Now he is so alert..... and happy! I almost hope he is already fussy and crying before the shots. I can't handle handing a happy, smiling boy over to be stuck with multiple needles. Wish us luck! 


0 comments: