Beckett's First Snow Day


I've been taking advantage of having time off work to spend time at my parent's in Kamas each week. We went up yesterday and it looked like Christmas! Beckett didn't actually see the snow, but he slept in his Beckett Bucket while I carried him to and from the car in it. As you probably know, winter is my absolute favorite season and I can't wait until we can play in the snow together. I already have skis for him! 

Good news: cutting dairy out of my diet really seems to be helping him not hurt in the mornings! Today was the first morning I didn't have to get up before 6 and sit and pump his legs and watch him be in pain for an hour. Not eating dairy is way harder than I thought it would be, but definitely worth it! The only thing I am frustrated about is all the milk in my freezer I've been working so hard to store up is now useless. It's poison milk. I'm going to save it in case of some emergency, but hopefully we will never have to use it and I can stock up enough before going back to work in a week. This nursing business is rough sometimes! 

0 comments: