Tricks- 38 Weeks



I was merely a pawn in a trick my Dad played on my Mom yesterday. I had nothing to do with it. I told my Dad I would go along with it as long as he stopped her before she actually got in the car and started driving. Although, it was payback from the time I was 7 and she pretended to be going into labor with my little sister 2 months early on April Fool's Day. I don't remember much except for her and my Dad standing on the stairs while my Mom played up some pretty convincing labor pain noises and my Dad told me to hurry because we had to go to the hospital right away. The joys of having funny parents. My Dad recorded my Mom's reaction to my text yesterday. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it's good! Hopefully she will believe me when it really happens and she doesn't think I'm crying wolf! 

0 comments: