Are We There Yet?- 39 Weeks

One way or another, I will be having this baby within the next two weeks. My Dr. said we will schedule an induction if I go past my due date, which is a week from today. I really really really don't want to be induced so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this week is it! One minute I'm so excited that I wish we were on the way to the hospital, the next minute I'm so scared that I hope it happens next week, or next month. Everyone told me that by the end you are so miserable you will do anything to have the baby, but I feel great! I guess that's a good thing, but maybe it would be better if I didn't feel so good so that I didn't care about the pain in my near future. Each day I have slightly stronger contractions. They always seem to be in the evening, around 20 minutes apart, and last for 2-3 hours. Then I go to bed and they stop. Maybe one night this week they will just keep coming and then I'll know that it's time! Until then I'm just going to keep going to work and doing my normal routine. There's no point resting and sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Maybe this is the week I need to start going on 5 mile walks every evening and eating lots of spicy food. 

0 comments: