Yoga- 30 Weeks

Goodbye sciatic nerve pain of death, hello yoga. I'm not sure if there is anything out there better for third trimester misery than yoga. Maybe a daily maternity massage, but that's not in the Walker baby budget. There are a few poses that are definitely not friendly to us pregnant folk though. Chaturanga is quite comical because my belly hits the floor before my arms even have time to bend. And when everyone else is doing child's pose, I prefer to just sit awkwardly above the crowd and let them do their thing. Other than that, I feel like doing yoga is going to be one of the best things for me to do over the next few months. It's only the first week, but I'm already feeling a difference. Hopefully it cures the restless leg syndrome and ends the awful experience of waking up to a charley horse. And my biggest hope of all is that this will help me keep off some unnecessary chubby chub and return to normal clothes sooner than later.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I may need to check out yoga. I've never really done it before but I've heard it's great during pregnancy.