Back Pain- 32 Weeks


I really swear I clean the mirrors in my house, but hair spray is impossible to get off! Any tricks? 

I'm beginning to really miss second trimester.... those were the days. Some of you might think my stomach looks kind of small, but I promise you that is one heavy kiddo in there. He must be hanging out at the back of the room trying to hide or something, but my lower back is very aware of his presence. If I'm sitting at home or in the car my back is killing me. My options are to walk around, do yoga, or lay down for relief, but nothing in between. At least there is relief I suppose. I don't anticipate a small baby though. Mark and I were some chunky kids, so combined I bet we make one heck of a chunky chunker. 

I used to sleep straight through the night every night. I would say I wake up an average of 10 times a night and at least 4 of those are because my bladder is about to explode. I have this fear I'm going to pee my pants while I'm sleeping, but I will think that my water broke and rush off to the hospital. 


4 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha I literally just said to my husband that it feels like my bladder is going to explode in the middle of the night and I'm afraid to wet the bed! Sometimes I can't even get up because it is so full it hurts! The joys of pregnancy! :)

Kira said...

Your back pain sounds miserable! You're in the home stretch though! That baby will be here so soon!

analisa jain said...

it's great to know about this organization .nicely presented article.Thanks and keep sharing
Knee Arthritis Pain

analisa jain said...

it's great to know about this organization .nicely presented article.Thanks and keep sharing
Knee Arthritis Pain