The Meadow

Today we hiked to The Meadow up Neff's Canyon. We have never been that far up before. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still suffering from the fattening up of winter, or our new daily snow cone addiction, but I. am. out. of. shape. 5 1/2 miles round trip, but you gain 980,875 feet of elevation.... or so it seems. The weather was amazing, the view was breathtaking, and Murphy got to test out his new back pack. 























If you look closely, you can see Murphy in this last picture.... 

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Imglad I'm my the Only one who is outbid shape. My sister ran a half marathon on Saturday and t kind of got me excited to start running again. Then I got home and lost motivation...

Claire said...

My husband wears those shoes and it freaks everyone out! lovely pics :)

Amber said...

Cute pictures!! I have to ask though, did you guys have matching tanks on purpose?