What's Your Thing?

Lately I've been noticing..... people. Everyone has very unique mannerisms.... they way they talk, walk, move their hands, pull that weird face... etc. All those weird character traits and mannerisms are what makes somebody unique.... they're what makes someone them. Often when I meet a person just briefly, there is one thing that sticks out, the one thing that I remember them by: crazy eye brows, awesome laugh, awkward walk, great hair, shifty eyes, good makeup, talks to close, ends each sentence with nervous creeper laugh, uses um every other word, great smile, and so on. These aren't the things that make someone who they are, but they are things that stand out when first meeting a person.

What I would really like to know is what's my "thing"? What's the thing that people remember? "Oh yeah, that girl with the pioneer hair", or "I remember her, she talks super fast and laughs about everything". I don't know what my "things" are, but those are some guesses. Too bad I can't people watch myself.


Let me leave you with this picture of nap time. 

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

reading this made me wonder why my "thing" is. gosh. now i'm curious.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

and i don't know what your thing is, but whenever i think of you i think of you checking in at the rec center and explaining to me when you go to school. ha. also, i think of how sweet you are and how you were always friendly to me even though we didn't know each other very well. not a 'thing,' but something i think of.