Seasons


I love fall. In fact, I love every season. Once one season starts, I start to get excited for the one coming after that. I'm always looking forward to the future changes, but enjoying every second of the current season. Utah is wonderful because we have summer, fall, winter, spring, beautiful mountains, amazing snow, and incredible deserts. We almost have it all, the only thing lacking is an ocean.

That was the long way around saying, I've loved every second of fall and I'm getting so excited for our first big snow!

This weekend my Mom and I are going to Idaho to visit my sister at school. I'm so excited to have some girl time and visit Rexburg again!

1 comments:

Faith said...

i love Fall the most! i wouldn't mind Spring if my allergies didn't kick my butt!

love that picture!