Sweet Sweet Sundays

The older I get the more I look forward to Sundays. Especially if I prepare during the week and make sure we have a clean apartment, and lots of treats! Then I definitely have something to look forward to. I don't really have time to bake or try fancy recipes during the week, so I've decided to start making something fun each Sunday. On this week's tasty menu: banana bars with cream cheese frosting. Other things about Sundays to look forward to:

  • 9:00 church. 1:00 was a killer! 9:00 may sound early to you, but for me it's sleeping in.
  • Writing in my journal (more to come on that later).
  • Every Sunday we alternate giving each other a back massage. Best tradition yet. 
  • Treats treats treats!
  • Spending more than 3 hours with my husband. He's usually home at 6 and I go to bed at 9. Little kid bedtime, I know. 
  • I don't usually like sitting around all day, I get really grouchy if I do. But it's nice to know that if I wanted to I could. I can do whatever I want. Including sitting in bed eating half a cake and a tub of peanut butter. Yep. It's Sunday!

I hope your Sundays are as sweet as a giant lollipop!

1 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Visiting your Mama's is also a fun Sunday kind of thing...hint hint hint