Holy Smokes Folks It's The Weekend!

Words can't describe how happy I am it's the weekend. I had a rough week.... I won't go into too many details, but let's just say it involved a runaway student, me chasing them down in my car, the cops, a bad hair day, and my nintendo busted. Even if those things didn't happen (because it really isn't that bad), sometimes life is just tiring right? So just take a break and do the things that make you happy, it's the weekend!

I definitely need some of this this weekend


And this



Absolutely none of this



And I'm totally in the mood for some of this: camping in southern Utah. A road trip is in the works as we speak, I mean as I type. 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen sista!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, YES!!
I know you!
You were friends with Dave and Brad right?
Do you teach? Yikes a runaway student would be THE worst. I graduated this past april in el ed but still have yet to apply for a teaching job :)

xoxo
stephanie

krystale said...

does HCG allow ice ceeem??? nooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooo noooo love you eat some extra for me please.

Nicole said...

what the crap such a fun waterfall!

Jamie Walker said...

Krystale I snuck sugar free frozen yogurt on HCG haha.

Unknown said...

How fun!
Where do you work at?
(ps you can reply to this, I will just "subscribe" this this post :)

Stephanie

Jamie Walker said...

I work for a charter school in Utah called Good Foundations Academy. It's awesome! I'm not even kidding if you're looking for something next year let me know!

Unknown said...

oh no way!
I would have to work at a charter school any day,
I have heard good things.
I will have to keep that in mind!
Seriously, thank u!!

xoxox.

Sherylen said...

I think that I have been to that waterfall! Is by Calf Creek?

Jamie Walker said...

Yes we love it there, but the water is FREEZING!

Cole Franke said...

That last picture is beautiful! :)