Confession Time



Meet my husband and I. Pretty fun eh? I'd say we look like quite the handsome couple. As picture perfect as we may appear here, we definitely have a bit of dirty laundry that needs to be aired out. Confession time: 

I've cooked dinner once this week, which was on Monday, and I still haven't done the dishes. As long as we eat Lean Cuisines and frozen pizza there aren't many dishes to do. Did I fool you by occasionally posting yummy recipes? 

Sometimes we play fight, which ends up in a real fight because we don't know our own strength and someone gets hurt. Like when I whacked a spoon in to Mark's teeth and almost chipped it by trying to make him spill his food. Or when I was curled up almost asleep and Mark the Tickle Monster got me, I jumped so much my body stiffened, slamming my head into the wall.  

When it snows a lot we always contemplate calling in sick to work to go snowboarding, but we haven't done it. Yet.  

We play hangman in church. Yes, we are like small children. 

Mark isn't allowed to put clothes in the dryer. Maybe that sounds like I'm a control freak, but I'm not. I don't care who wears the pants in the relationship, I just don't want them shrunk.  

We can play Ninetendo for hours straight. We might be nerds, but we can kick some Mario butt for sure. 
 

Sometimes I can convince Mark to let me give him a facial. Don't tell him I told you. 

Date night at the gym is often followed by an ice cream stop on the way home.  

That was plenty of confessions for one night, time to do dishes.

4 comments:

krystale said...

i love you and your blog and us and phone dates home love always the girl who loves boys who wear crocks n socks

michael. mindy. dane. said...

i love this. you crack me up. sooo..why haven't the 4 of us hung out yet??

Jamie Walker said...

You mean the 5... haha you have a little guy now! I would totally love to. But we better go out to dinner or something cause you can see I'm not so great at cooking.

EvĪ± ♡ said...

awesome !