Orchids and Fridays


I was thinking I should write about something other than HCG this morning. You may wonder why I have so much time to write every day? Well usually I spend my time cooking, grocery shopping, working out and playing tennis. Obviously I don't spend much time cooking and grocery shopping right now, you're not really supposed to work out while on HCG, and I would love to play tennis or go hiking but Mark's back is still hurting him a bit. So I have to do something to keep my mind off of food! So I'll just keep writing away! 

I seem to hit this wall around 2:00 every Friday at work. No matter how much I have to do, I just can't seem to do it. Anything I can finish in the last 3 hours of work on a Friday can be done Monday morning in my book. So yesterday I spent some time loving the beautiful plants in my office. We have this company that takes care of the plants in our building. There are orchids everywhere and because they don't last very long the business swaps them out every few weeks for better ones. And the pottery all the plants are in are so beautiful. This orchid sits in front of me on my desk. 


Whenever someone comes in they always notice the plant in the corner. I don't know what it is, but it looks like a giant bonsai tree! It's like something straight from Japan!






I think having plants in your house and where you work really changes the mood! I try to have plants in my house, but they seem to be struggling a bit. I keep trying to get the company that does the plants at school to come to my apartment, but I'm not sure that was in the contract. 



0 comments: