HCG Day 6

Yesterday's weight lost- .5 pounds
Total weight lost- 5.3

One third of the way to my goal! I wonder why I'm only losing so little every day? Like I said as long as I'm losing something each day. Yesterday when I was admiring my plants as shown in the post below, I couldn't stop thinking about frozen yogurt from Spoon Me. My face pretty much explains how I was feeling: not totally miserable because of the happiness I got from looking in the mirror one minute before, but not able to think about anything but the creamy deliciousness from heaven.


On a usual day my top desk drawer is being occupied by varieties of lip gloss, granola bars, Starburts, a banana, lotion, and more candy. What would you find now if you were to open it?


HCG, water bottles, Stevia, herbal tea, crystal light, gum, Carmex, and no lotion. I miss the lotion and lip gloss more than the treats. 

Don't judge me by my lack of productivity at work. 

1 comments:

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

why are you on the hcg you are tiny!