HCG Day 5

Yesterday's weight lost- .6 pounds
Total weight lost- 4.8 pounds

At least I lost something. If I come to a stand still I'm afraid I'll get frustrated and quit. I cheated a tiny tiny bit yesterday by having sugar free candy's and fat free cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is actually allowed, but it does say it will slow down the process so I'm guessing that's what happened! I'm also salting the heck out of my hamburger and asparagus and salt makes you retain water.

I haven't really had any cravings so far except for Spoon Me. It's the second most amazing treat in St. George next to Orange Peal. It's all natural frozen yogurt with mountains of fruit on top. Even Mark likes it (but his is topped with 10 candy bars). My friend told me that when she was on HCG she went to Spoon Me all the time and now it's all I can think about. I just don't want to wake up in the morning and not have lost at least a little because I'm afraid I'll get discouraged!

I've been told you can see a difference in my face, and although it might not be visible to anyone else, I saw a tiny difference in the way my clothes fit this morning. I told the girls I work with that even if they're lying to tell me everyday that they can see a change haha.

0 comments: