HCG Day 3

I was so nervous how today would go.... but I feel great! This morning I had a tiny headache, but I just kept drinking so much water and herbal tea I had to go to the bathroom every ten minutes, but my headache went away! I was hungry when I came home from work, but after dinner and some more tea I feel really good. I even resisted the Pizza Mark and his parents ordered for dinner. I've discovered several kinds of delicious tea and the secret is a packet of Stevia. I'm drinking hot tea and iced tea like you can't imagine! This is probably the last time I'm going to type out every meal of the day. For the next 2-3 weeks each day will be the same portion sizes with varieties of chicken, beef, lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, asparagus, oranges, apples, and strawberries.

Breakfast- Herbal tea
Snack- 2 Melba Crackers
Lunch- Romaine lettuce with 100 grams extra lean ground beef and fresh salsa on top
Snack- 6 huge strawberries, 2 Melba Crackers and more tea
Dinner- 100 grams cajun chicken and 1 cucumber with salt
Dessert- Microwaved sliced apple with cinnamon, lemon juice, and Stevia.
Bedtime Snack- Herbal tea

Calories    Food

55              Apple
49              Strawberries
8                Lettuce
150            Chicken
140            Beef
45              Cucumber
50              Melba Crakcers
0                Tea

Total Calories- 497  

I'm surprised at how full I feel. I'm also surprised that between taking drops every two hours and going to the bathroom every ten I was able to get any work done! I'm going to weigh myself every morning and write it down so I can keep motivated. As long as I feel this good each day I'll be fine, but the second I get hungry or tired I'm eating a large loaf of bread and a carton of ice cream. 

0 comments: