HCG Day 4/ Day 2

Today is my second day actually on the diet rather than just taking the drops so I'm going to backtrack a little and refer to this as day 2. As of this morning I've lost 1.8 pounds. I'm sure some of it is just water weight, but at the same time I've been drinking more than I knew was possible. I stuck to 500 calories again today. Because you only drink tea for breakfast I get pretty hungry right before lunch, but the rest of the day I don't feel hungry at all!

Today is Mark's first day. He pinched a nerve in his back yesterday. He's so drugged up on muscle relaxers and pain killers all he does is sleep. Maybe that is best because I'm not sure how he would like eating this way if he were awake! If you have any tricks to help his back please let me know!

2 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

Hey good for you! I am excited to see how everything turns out. I hope the way you want! I have had a lot of friends do this diet and none of them stuck to it and just gained it all back if not more... so you go girl! haha. Keep telling us how it is... And for Mark's back. Sorry I don't know of anything except maybe a hot pack? then ice pack? I've heard alternating the two is good. ??? Not fun. :(

Jamie Walker said...

Oh no I've had a lot of friends stick with it and keep off the weight haha I wonder what will happen with me! Hey your blog is private now add me add me!