Pagosa Springs, CO

Out of all the places we've stayed so far, I think this may be the most beautiful. I might be saying that because it's fall, and fall is pretty no matter where you are, but I feel like I'm living in a beautifully illustrated story book here. Our condo is 15 minutes outside of town, looking over Lake Hatcher. Right now the shore is a bit muddy from the rain and low water levels. According to our neighbors, it begins to fill up again at the beginning of October. Hopefully we can do some kayaking soon. The inside of the condo is older with a slippery, windy, wooden staircase, and an open view to the upstairs level. The stairs provide lots of entertainment for the boys, and near heart attacks for Mark and I. Our phones don't work here and the internet is awful. Today's task is finding a new phone carrier because we've had awful service everywhere we've been, but it's really bad here. Normally I wouldn't mind so much, but cell phone service and good wifi are essential to our jobs so we have to make it a priority. The highlight of the town is the Pagosa Hot Springs Resort. We bought a month pass so that we can go as often as we'd like no matter what the weather is. I'll share some pictures of the springs soon, the place is like a dream. For now, here are a few pictures of our condo and the lake. 

























0 comments: