The First Week

We've now been gone a week. Leaving our friends and family was much harder than I initially imagined it would be. I am looking forward to visits back home, and friends and family hopefully coming to stay with us though! Other than friends and family, I don't think there is a single thing I'm going to miss though. Certainly not maintaining a house, leaving my babies for work, or having what seems like never ending bills. Less stuff, less stress, fewer bills, and more of living life the way we want to. Actually, sleeping in..... I will miss that. As much as I'm loving being able to teach my cute kiddos in China more, not a day has gone by that I haven't taken a nap. Adjusting to my new early morning schedule is going to take a little bit of time! But it's definitely worth it.



























0 comments: