An Adventure A Day Keeps The Crazy Away

It's been just me and the boys the last few days getting comfy in our new place, exploring the nearby restaurants, and finding fun parks and bike trails. Mark's camping in Southern Utah, but we still had a lot of fun while he's been away. As much as my soul aches for camping and the red rocks, I needed a bit of a break from packing and loading. I feel like that's all I've done for the last month. And although taking care of these two rapscallions isn't necessarily relaxing, we've had an awesome spring break. Our days are packed with a ton of fun, but once they are in bed, I treat myself to some yoga, a giant bowl of ice cream, and a peaceful shower. We return to our normal routine next week when school starts again.... same routine, different house. It's hard to believe I only have two months left of going to work. I honestly didn't think I would ever be a 100% stay-at-home mom. Goodbye forever, pants and nice shoes; hello, leggings and flip flops. 


0 comments: