The Second Kid

Poor Nolan. Hand-me-down nursery, hand-me-down clothes, hand-me-down toys, and not near as many pictures or details of the first 6 months of his life. This blog is my version of everyone else's baby books that are filled out in complete detail for baby number one, while baby number two has a few pictures thrown in with a memory or two jotted down in sloppy hand writing. In my defense, the majority of my day is spent protecting him from his wild brother's violent hugs and apparently uncontrollable urges to squish his cheeks/brain. So I may not have the time take outrageous amounts of pictures and write down all sorts of unnecessary details, but he is alive. So there's that. 

My grandma was right when she said he has the most kissable lips. Just look at that perfect little heart shaped mouth! 






0 comments: