1:00 Church- 32 Weeks


From the picture, you can see Beckett takes after me. He LOVES ice cream. We go to Menchie's for frozen yogurt more often than I'd like to admit, but he calls it "Crunchies" hahaha. 

Our church time switched to 1:00 this year.... kill me now because 1:00 also happens to be nap time. I sorted through all the options: skip nap time, nap at 4:00, skip church, early nap, and I decided to try putting him down for a nap at 11:00. It sometimes takes 20-30 minutes before he falls asleep and then I have to wake him up at 12:30 to get dressed. He only gets in an hour or so, but I think that is way better than the alternatives. If 11:00 ever becomes too early and he just won't go to sleep, I think I'll start waking him up an hour early in the morning. I hate to sacrifice an hour of my sleep on the weekend, but it's honestly worth it to avoid a beyond-tired toddler at church. 

Beckett has been to his little tumbling class for a few weeks now and loving it. I don't think I'll keep him signed up after the baby is born, but for now it is something fun to go do and I think it's really good for him to learn how to listen to a teacher in a class with other kids. He definitely struggled the first week. He was off in the corner doing his own thing, but I prepped him a little better for the second week and he did much better. It's so fun to see him doing big kid things. 

I never thought I would say this, but I wish the snow would melt. I don't mind winter, but so far it's been so snowy and exceptionally cold that we haven't gone outside as much as I thought we would. I keep having day dreams of going to the beach and eating lunches at the park. I'm ready for a little vacation, but I'm worried about traveling this close to my due date. I know it's still two months away, but I'm still having several contractions every evening and it just makes me nervous to stray far from my hospital. Sigh.... I will just have to wait until spring. 



1 comments:

Shantay said...

We leave at 12:30 and drive until the girls fall asleep. So far they have stayed asleep when we walk into Sacrament meeting but we walk in a little after it starts so it's not so noisy. It might be worth a try one week!