Sicky


Ending our break being sick is not fun at all, especially because Mark had some time off of work. But we really didn't have any plans and I'm glad Beckett was feeling well for Christmas and all of the fun. I actually don't know if he is "sick" or if teething just hits the poor kid super hard. Although the fever and crying isn't fun at all, there are some really sweet moments when he isn't feeling well. This guy is not a cuddler normally, but when he doesn't feel good he wants to snuggle on the couch all day long. Even the middle of the night cuddling isn't so bad because I don't really get to do that anymore. His love of hats and watching TV while sitting in a bucket crack me up. But if I have to sit and watch another episode of Baby Genius I think I'm going to poke my eye out. It's the only show he loves and I'll do anything to help him get his mind off of not feeling well, but I seriously don't know if I can take another song by DJ the Dinosaur. Luckily, he seems to be on the mend. 

0 comments: