Snowbasin

One of my favorite things we've done this summer is spend the day at Snowbasin. We went not really knowing what we were going to do or what to expect. We hung out on this amazing playground while we waited for the Gondola to open up. Luckily I had Beckett as an excuse to climb all over and go down the slides, and I think I enjoyed it more than he did. We rode the Gondola up where the view was incredible. From there we hiked up the Needles Cirque Trail to the top where the view was even better, with Pineview on one side and Layton on the other. We were surprised to find that the hillside was covered with flowers and I couldn't stop taking pictures of them. 

Once we made it back to the resort base, we ate lunch outside and hung out on the grass during a fun little concert. Beckett has started dancing to music. His little head bounce is to die for. We will definitely be spending more of our weekends at Snowbasin. 

































1 comments:

Mandy and Brian said...

This looks so fun! Why have I not done this? We need to all go up some time.