Happy Mother's Day


I don't think I fully appreciated or understood just how much my Mom has done for me until becoming a mother myself. She is always there for me no matter what. I can't even imagine how much she has worried about me and the number of times she has prayed for me. I can talk to her about anything, big or small, and she always gives very genuine and thoughtful advice. As a kid I felt so lucky that my friends loved hanging out with my Mom because she can be crazy silly and was always the "fun mom". She may not admit it, but she took us toilet papering more than once and I don't know that there is anything cooler than that. She sacrificed more than I know so that she could homeschool our family and teach me to have a love for learning. I'm so grateful to my Mom for driving well over 2 hours every week to spend the day taking care of Beckett. I do not know what I would do without her, especially this last year as I'm learning to be a Mom myself. She is an example to me of the kind of parent I want to be, and now the kind of grandparent I want to be. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and especially grateful that she is in Beckett's. Happy Mother's Day to my best friend, an incredible Mom, and awesome Grandma!

0 comments: