Starvation

I literally can. not. get. full. I have the appetite and metabolism of a 15 year old boy. I feel like I am eating all day long...... and I am. I probably have something every hour. I'm trying to eat a larger breakfast and lunch so I don't feel the need to snack all day long, but it isn't working. Everyone says when you are pregnant that you are eating for two. Taking 9 months to grow a 7 pound baby is nothing compared to nursing that 7 pound baby into a 15 pound baby in 3 months. He has doubled his weight in 1/3 the time. No wonder I feel like I'm on the verge of starving to death! And on top of feeling ravenous at all times of the day, I am also more thirsty than I've ever been in my life. I haven't felt full since Beckett was born. This is not an exaggeration.

1 comments:

Mandy and Brian said...

Haha, I'm glad it wasn't just me. I had weirder cravings the first 5 months of nursing than the whole time I was pregnant. Most of my nursing cravings were for sugar, and I felt like a bottomless pit.