Beckett's Weekend

I am not a fan of daylight savings one bit, but especially with a baby on a schedule! Hopefully he adjusts quickly, but I think I'll be getting up at 5 the next few days. We've had a very relaxing weekend, but it also seems like so much happened. Because Beckett is holding his head up so well these days we decided it was time to graduate from the Moby Wrap to a front carrier. I found a great one at Kid to Kid of course, and he seems to love it so far! I did what many Moms do during their post pregnancy balding stage and cut my hair. It's a lob (long bob); I'm still figuring out how to style it but I think I'm going to like it! It's nice not waking up in the morning from being strangled by your own mess of long hair. 

This morning we woke up to snow on the ground! We turned on the Christmas tunes, the fireplace, and waited anxiously for Beckett to wake up. He can't really see more than 12 inches away so it doesn't make any difference to him, but I'm so excited for the holidays this year! It's going to be so much more fun with a baby. Between my love of winter and Mark's love of Christmas this kid is in for a treat. 

This Thursday Beckett will be 12 weeks old! I'm not sure if that means he is three months old, or I wait until November 15th for that? Either way, he is getting so smiley and big. I just love it! 






1 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww. Beckett is adorable!

I hope you are enjoying the last bit of the weekend.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights