ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I feel like a million bucks today! Beckett is such an angel. He slept from 9:00-4:00! Then he ate and went back to sleep. I haven't had a continuous 7 hours of sleep since I was probably 5 months pregnant. For a few weeks he has been eating every night at 2 am and 5 am. I hated this schedule because if I feed him at 5 it doesn't really make sense to go back to bed, but I don't really need to get up until 6 to make it to work on time. I tried feeding him at 8 and putting him to bed at 8:30. I tried putting him to bed at 8:30, but feeding him again at 10. I tried feeding him at 7 and 9 and then putting him to bed. No matter what, he would wake up at 2 and 5! I figured his little biological clock was stuck and I was doomed to lose an hour of sleep forever. Last night was perfect though! Feed him at 4:00 and go back to bed, then wake up at 6 and shower, then feed him a little before 7 and head to work! I have a feeling that in just a few weeks he will skip the 4:00 time and sleep until 6:45. This schedule is perfect because it puts his naptime around 3-4 right when it's time for him to come to meet me at the school. Then when we get home a little after 4 it's time for him to eat again and then we get to play! It's all working out better than I imagined. I even got to spend time with him at the school today and feed him lunch. Best lunch break ever.

0 comments: