Sleepy

I prepped myself for a day of a crying, fussy, feverish baby after his shots. I planned on not being able to get anything done and to be exhausted by the end of the day. It turned out to be one of the easiest days we've ever had! He slept the day away from 11-7, only waking up to eat. He went to bed at 8:30 and had a very normal night. I should have planned on cleaning and organizing my whole house! It really hurt him when I tried to pick him up and hold him so he was just happier in his swing where nothing was touching his legs. I pumped and gave him a bottle so that I wouldn't have to hold him so close when it was time to eat and that worked really well. I kept a heating pad on his little leg and although sleeping in his swing is one thing I'm really strict about not letting him do, I decided it was best to just let him sleep there all he wanted. 



Today he is back to his normal self and all smiles! Look how strong he is getting! 

0 comments: