Payson Scottish Festival

Mark competed in his second Highland Games this past weekend. Who knew watching men in kilts throw rocks and logs would be so much fun! We went down Friday night to watch a few little concerts in the park and look at all the booths before the Saturday crowd. It was our one tiny little getaway for this summer, but so much fun.

I'm so proud of my muscly scotsman. He took second place out of the 16 guys in his class. And just in case you're wondering what the prize is.... don't worry, it's a battle axe. That thing is scary. If someone breaks into our house Mark can grab the gun and I'll grab the axe. Don't mess with us.

I was so excited to find a toddler kilt in the right tartan that I bought it. Beckett is all ready for next year now!    




















0 comments: