11 Weeks- Yoga Pants

Rather than just feeling like I've had multiple months of food poisoning, the idea that we're going to have a little baby in our family soon is sinking in more and more. Whenever I do anything I'm starting to think about what it will be like to do this with a child. I'm having a hard time picturing the baby stage, but whenever Mark and I go anywhere fun or even when I'm doing simple daily tasks like cooking dinner or driving somewhere I can't wait to share those moments with a little question-asking toddler. I feel like things such as family vacations, camping, holidays, and pretty much going anywhere will be a lot more work, but a lot more fun. I'm extra excited for pretty much all the years following potty training. Not only will they not invovle diapers, but everything is so new and exciting to kids at that age.

When I first found out I was pregnant and I thought about what the next 8 months were going to look like I pictured myself bouncing around town in my yoga pants and eating nothing but nutritious food. I said that no matter how tired or sick I was I would do yoga every day. I think the last time I touched at my yoga mat was at the beginning of December and usually just looking at vegetables makes me want to die. At first I wasn't sure how I was going to last, now I seem to have good days and bad days. I hope that is a sign that this nausea business will go away in a few weeks like I keep reading is very likely to happen. I'm still down about 9 lbs from before I was pregnant, but I swear my stomach is growing ever so slowly. If I'm not gaining weight then I suppose it's not fat, but it may just be in my head!

0 comments: