Zits

Zits, pimples, acne, pizza face.... there are many names for such a small little devils that cause so many people to prefer wearing a bag over their face than to go out in the world looking like Brittany Spears in her 2002 Proactive commercial closeup. Recently my face decided to pretend like we were 15 again and have continuos break outs. All the kids at school made fun of me and no one wanted to be my friend. Ok what really happened was I had to wear like 5 layers of foundation and stress about my stupid skin, and what causes break outs? Stress. It was a vicious cycle.

I began reading online to find a solution other than the latest infomercial. I generally think that each time you gossip you get a zit, but I also found a few people saying that the cause could be my tooth paste. There is a fancy-named chemical in many tooth pastes and mouth washes that dries out your lips and the skin around them. Your body then tries to moisturize those areas by sending zit-causing poison to the surface.

The good news is: Tom's Tooth Pastes are organic, all natural, and do not have that chemical in them. The bad news is: Tom's Tooth Paste tastes like gravel mixed with mint leaves (according to Mark). I started using gravel paste and within a week my skin cleared up, wind blew in my hair wherever I went, I obtained a runway-worthy walk, and people kept jumping out from behind bushes just to snap a picture of me.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

My mom had this problem and the doctor told her not to use any tooth paste with tartar control ingredients. It is shocking to discover that something so simple is the cause and that by changing just one thing you greatly help yourself.

Lauren said...

Toothpaste? Really? Hmmm...

Shantay said...

As a dental hygienist I recommend this post! I say don't use toothpaste at all:) haha Jamie..I love your before/after...I'm dying! haha