Healthy Ramen



I've been trying make a healthy, japenesish soup for a while now. You know I'm always trying to find ways to make vegetables eatable. In my first version the broth was made with chicken broth, ginger, and sesame oil. Tasted like toilet water. Every time I tried the soup I kept thinking, "I wish this tasted like Top Ramen". I decided to stop trying different online recipes and make my own. I don't know if everyone would like this.... but I have had it three meals in a row now. It's low fat, low carbs, and super tasty! Recipe below.








Ingredients

Maifun rice sticks
1 carrot
1 celery stock
2 C spinach
2 packets of Top Ramen seasoning

Directions


Boil carrots and celery in 4 cups of water until soft. The directions on the noodles say to deep fry them, but they are really good boiled! Add the uncooked noodles and spinach. Boil for 2 minutes or until noodles are soft. Add the top ramen seasoning. That's it!

0 comments: