Christmas Recovery


No more treats..... too much..... must stop.......

Today we recovered from our Christmas hangover. Putting presents away, eating leftovers, cleaning our apartment, working out, watching our dog lay around like a pouty half-dead slug. He's got up maybe 5 times today, just to walk to another place and plop down again. Poor Murph, he had a treat/excitement overload. This Christmas was so warm we seriously considered barbecuing. It felt like something was missing without the snow around. One of the things I look forward to the most is sledding with my family so I was a little disappointed we didn't get to do that, but still enjoyed every second with them! Due to being completely consumed with good food and good company, I didn't take many pictures, but I will share the few that I did soon. 

0 comments: