Powder Day With My Little Brother

Each day of the week I count down the days until Saturday. Don't worry Other Six Days Of The Week, I still love you too. I'm just so fond of Saturdays because we get to play in the SNOW!

Mark takes cleaning the snow off the car very seriously. He takes the scraper and brushes off everything, including the roof. Which is very nice of him so it doesn't blow back onto the cars behind him. I on the other hand get in the car, turn on the windshield wipers, and hope it scrapes away a spot large enough to see out. Then I roll down the windows and hope the snow falls off. If I slam on the brakes a few times I can usually shake off any excess the wasn't successfully removed in the window roll down/windshield wiper process. 



Mark was kind enough to be the chauffeur to the resort, but today it was just me and my little brother, Alex. The kid is a champ on black diamonds! And the powder.... oooooh the powder, it was crazy deep and just wonderful!




Only a few more weeks left of snowboarding season! I always love when summer comes, but I will miss winter with all my heart, it's been very good to me this year.



The End.


6 comments:

Kira said...

So fun! I bet it's so great to have an activity that you and your brother love to do together. Looks like a great day on the mountain!

Fran said...

How fun! It sounds like a great bonding time :)

Love the 3rd to last picture!

-Mallori said...

What a fun day with your brother!

I'm just the opposite, I hate winter and will be glad when it's over.

Have a great Sunday!
Mallori

aki! said...

It looks freezing where you are. I'm cold now.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

OKinUK said...

Ahh.. little brothers. So much fun to push down into the snow. Have a great Sunday!

anna said...

oh! i haven't been boarding in SO long. my poor board thinks i no longer love it, which is not true. i love it very much.
these pics made me miss my brianhead so so much.
looks like fun!