Letters To Some Dear Friends


Dear New Sweatpants,
    When I bought you I thought you were cute and pink, now that I'm wearing you I feel like a salmon covered in Pepto Bismol. This may be the last day we are friends.

Dear Snow,
    I know that many people do not love you, but I do with all my heart. Thank you for being so puffy fluffy and wonderful to play in. Oh and you're not so bad to look at either.

Dear People Who Own The House We Put An Offer On,
    I know our offer may not be as much as you were asking for, but we really really love your house. Please say yes.... soon.

Dear Blitz,
    Although we haven't met you yet, you're going to be the best dog in the world. I've already planned several dates for us to go on. 

Dear Mark,
    I'm sorry I turned into pouty little kid when we tried to go snowboarding and the lifts were closed "due to wind". Thank you for always being able to make me smile and laugh.

Dear Two Pounds,
    No offense, but I have been trying to get rid of you forever. When I finally did I celebrated by going out for fries and ice cream. Welcome back.

6 comments:

Faith said...

hahahaha, too funny! especially the last line ... that is how i feel when the weekends roll around!

Ashley said...

hahaha i seriously lovvve this!

black tag diaries said...

love this post! and LOVE your blog:) i especially love your "things i hear at work" post from a few days ago... so hilarious!

black tag diaries said...

oh... and i so hope you will join in thankful thursday next week!

Claire said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting :) This made me lol, would you hate me if i told you I manage an ice cream parlour??? This week i made toffee apple mmmmmm.

Brianna Renee said...

hello :) love this post! i'm a fan of writing mini letters too and this one here is quite the kicker, hah.

p.s. thanks for following me on my blog, i'm looking forward to following you on yours. I love all your pictures!