HCG Day 11

Maybe you're supposed to eat Doritos and Sour Patch Kids with HCG. I lost another pound today! Tomorrow will be my last day and then I have plans to cook all sorts of healthy treats on Saturday. I'm also really looking forward to working out! I feel really good about the amount I lost. I would totally do this diet again, especially after having kids! 



Things I like about HCG

-The results are so immediate and fast that you stay motivated.
-After the first two days I didn’t feel hungry once.
-There are little tricks to having little treats.
-I didn’t feel any weird side effects from the drops.
-The “loading days” are the best.

Things I don’t like about HCG

-I had plenty of energy to do every day things at work, but not for tennis or working out.
-The first two days I felt hungry.
-It costs some $$$. But you're not eating very much so maybe I actually saved money! 

4 comments:

Mama Walker said...

you have done well Jamie. Now go beat Mark at tennis

Amazon Woman said...

I totally saw the link on my FB wall to your blog! :) What are the tricks to having treats on the HCG?

Jamie Walker said...

Well the most important thing is to avoid sugar! So I sometimes had really low calorie sugar free candy. And I got really good at making smoothie/slushies with strawberries, oranges, ice, milk, water, and sugar free kool-aid packets! And I sometimes had all natural frozen yogurt with strawberries that was totally cheating but it never seemed to change how much I lost that day! Are you going to do it?

Jamie Walker said...

Well the most important thing is to avoid sugar! So I sometimes had really low calorie sugar free candy. And I got really good at making smoothie/slushies with strawberries, oranges, ice, milk, water, and sugar free kool-aid packets! And I sometimes had all natural frozen yogurt with strawberries that was totally cheating but it never seemed to change how much I lost that day! Are you going to do it?