Dear Junk Food, I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

I'm so mad right now! I'm a big cheater cheaty cheater cheat bum. I was so much more motivated losing a pound a day, but the past two days have been so hard! Tonight I lost all motivation, caved, and didn't eat anything to make it worth it because I threw all the food that I loved in my house away. If I was going to cheat I should have gone to Olive Garden or something! Sick, do you know what I ate? Sour patch kids, toast, and Doritos. I wasn't craving anything in particular, I just wanted some carbs I think! Ahhhhh I'm so sick and mad! At first I thought I would just stop the diet and that's why I gave in. Now I feel so gross it's given me motivation to just be really strict tomorrow! I've read other people's blogs and they say when you cheat it takes a few days before you start losing weight again. Stupid DORITOS! I don't even really like chips! Plus there is the whole "maintenance phase", now I can see I'm going to really suck at that haha. I'm not going to beat myself up, but I was feeling so good and now I feel so gross! Like honestly sick to my stomach. It's ok. Maybe I'll avoid the scale for a few days so I don't get discouraged, and give oh.... let's say the next ten days my best shot! Stupid sick junk food that I don't even like! When I've gotten cravings it's been for oatmeal, muffins, the fruit I'm not allowed to have, and avocados. I haven't even craved junk! Just healthy muffins and bread! I know everything I wrote is really scattered, but next time I'm getting cravings like that I'm going to read this so I remember how crazy it made me!

0 comments: